FREE SHIPPING ON ALL NZ ORDERS OVER $120
BERRY TEA MOCKTAIL
Check out this great tasting recipe for our Berry Tea Mocktails!
- 1 punnet of strawberries, halved with tops removed
- 16 fruit tea bags e.g. superfruits, raspberry, wildberry or cranberry
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups apple juice
- 2 litres soda water
- Wash and slice the fruit into desired shapes.
- Place the fruit segments into a large serving vessel like a juice dispenser or jug. Then add the liquids and tea bags. Mix well and finish with a couple handfuls of ice.
- Stir before serving, and ensure that the mixture remains consistently cold for best results. Enjoy!